July 17-18, 2026: The brilliant yellow of the sunflower fields at Expo '70 Commemorative Park and Hattori Ryokuchi Park is especially striking and beautiful under the intense midsummer heat. https://tetsuyasogo2021.blogspot.com/2026/07/summer-greetings-2026-from-osaka-japan.html?m=1
January 3, 2026: On a lightly snow-flurried afternoon, I took a walk to Minoh Waterfall in Osaka and was able to spot a single monkey. The monkeys there are completely wild and not fed by humans, and since there is no resident troop, I was lucky to see one on this occasion. The monkey never came near us, spent about five minutes eating persimmons, and then returned to the mountains. The mountains of Minoh are blessed with rich natural surroundings, and in addition to monkeys, the presence of deer, wild boar, and Asiatic black bears has also been confirmed. https://tetsuyasogo2021.blogspot.com/2026/01/january-3-2026-encounter-with-monkey-at.html?m=1
August 22, 2026: After having lunch in Tennoji, Osaka, I enjoyed a panoramic view of the city from the Abeno Harukas Observation Deck, located on the 60th floor at a height of 300 meters above the ground. https://tetsuyasogo2021.blogspot.com/2026/08/august-22-2026-panoramic-view-of-osaka.html?m=1
Comments
Post a Comment